sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Silent Pleasures


Silent pleasures
Mysterious thoughts
Soft touches
Deep sensations
Dancing bodies
Curious eyes
Seductive kisses
Eternal embraces
Sweet words
Secret whispers

Comfort in your arms
Warmth in your lips
Tenderness in your hands
Rest in your breast

Together in our madness
Shame has no place
Confused about passion
The moment is my chance

I feel quite free
With you by my side
Travelling around
Flying over places
Breathing new air
At the same space
Feeling more than thinking
Beyond five senses
Throughout my skin
Pleasurable energy

Intimacy plays its role
Magic comes through it
Dreams, desires and fantasies
Shared fearlessly with you

Relieving my tough pain
Filling the hole of solitude
Killing my own fears
Defeating my interior sadness
Passion has come back to my heart
Life has returned to my soul

Débora Sader
February 16th, 2011

Um comentário:

Deixe seu comentário! Ficamos felizes com ele :)

Espaço Poético